- Poster size: 50x70 cm
- Printed on Munken Polar 200 g / m2 uncoated paper.
- Delivered in a cardboard roll.
- Orders are packed and delivered to Postnord within 1 working day.
After that, Postnord's delivery times apply, usually 4-5 days to the delivery point. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends or holidays are sent on Monday or the next working day.
- Shipping will be added.
- Free shipping on purchases of at least two posters without a frame.
- No shipping if you pick up in Kungshamn Sweden. At checkout, select country Sweden from the drop-down list, than select "Pick up in Kungshamn".
About the motive
GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATION by Bengt Holm
The poster depicts how Skutt, as in "Skutt Racing", drives a heavy Indian Scout motorcycle in a velodrome. The velodrome is built as a large wooden barrel with vertical walls.
The style comes from a mixture of poster art from the 1920s Soviet and Swedish 1940s and 50s.
The inspiration for the motif comes from Skutt's project from renovation of kit, finished barrel, to neck-breaking display.
The idea is that the velodrome should look weightless on the poster, that it floats like a sputnik, just as Skutt dissolves the law of gravity through its orbit in the barrel's mini-universe where he rushes forward like a black planet.
The photographs that form the basis of the poster I have taken from Dag Skride's documentaries about Skutt's project.
Dag films under the name "Cosmos Cowboy Production".
You can watch part of the documentary about Skutt's project HERE