Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CLARIFICATION OF TERMS
For Tångenpirens Konst & Hantverk HB with the special company name TangenPiren Design.
About Tångenpirens Konst & Hantverk HB
- The company is based in Kungshamn. The company's postal address is Kilgatan 19, 456 33 Kungshamn Sweden.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to tangenpiren.konst-hantv[email protected] with your case and your contact information and we will contact you shortly, or call tel. + 46-79-335 60 26.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to [email protected]
- Orders are packed and delivered to Postnord within 1 working day. After that, Postnord's delivery times apply for their "Send directly" service, which we use, within Sweden usually 1-2 days to the delivery point. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday.
- Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at the e-mail address: [email protected]
- Shipments outside Sweden take approx. 4 -5 working days.
- It is possible to select the following currencies: SEK, DKK, EUR, BGP, NOK, USD, and all prices include 25% VAT in Sweden and within the EU. Outside EU there is no VAT included.
- We reserve the right to change prices caused by price changes from suppliers, printing errors in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
- When ordering more than one item, no shipping costs are charged. In order for shipping to be free, the purchase must be made at the same time, i.e. you put more than one product in the shopping cart and then go to the checkout to complete the purchase. The discount that makes up the entire shipping is deducted at checkout.
- Ordered goods are sent with Post Nord and the delivery is searchable. The packages can be picked up at the nearest delivery point. A notification is sent to the customer's email, by letter or specified mobile phone number.
- Tracking code comes with the confirmation from us.
- No shipping if you pick up in Kungshamn Sweden. Select "Pick up in Kungshamn" at checkout. We will contact you and we will find a time that suits you to pick up your item.
Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret it. The message should be sent to us [email protected] In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and no later than within the statutory 14 days after the notice of withdrawal, to the address: Kilgatan 19, 456 33 Kungshamn Sweden.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and preferably in the original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when the product is used or damaged.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) due to health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Specially made product, which has been tailor-made for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service being started without the right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can deteriorate rapidly, such as food.
- Single issues of newspapers or magazines.
Complaints and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly dispatched when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for an approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to [email protected] where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we fail to rectify the defect or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. We apply Swedish law.
Limitation of liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website as well as the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
Information about Cookies
- By shopping at Tångenpirens Konst & Hantverk HB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. The person responsible for personal data is Bengt Holm at Tångenpirens Konst & Hantverk HB. Phone number: + 46-79 335 60 26. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Tångenpirens Konst & Hantverk HB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order and at the times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you. Marketing, promotions and similar mailings take place with your consent.
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number of the payment provider is also saved. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud. The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Klarna, Stripe, Swish för E-handel och PayPal Express Checkout.
Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. The changes will be published online on the website. The changes are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, see https: //ec.europa.eu/consumers / ...
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.