- Poster size: 50x70 cm
- Printed on 170g matte paper.
- Delivered in a cardboard roll.
- Orders are packed and delivered to Postnord within 1 working day.
After that, Postnord's delivery times apply, usually 4-5 days to the delivery point. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends or holidays are sent on Monday or the next working day.
- Shipping will be added.
- Free shipping on purchases of at least two posters without a frame.
- No shipping if you pick up in Kungshamn Sweden. Select "Pick up in Kungshamn" at checkout.
About the motive
GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATION by Bengt Holm
Graphic image in retro style depicting the street environment of older times on Södermalm's shacks.
The motif is taken from the old well-preserved area on Åsöberget, which today is a cultural reserve.
The street is called Lotsgatan.
Decorative painting in sparse graphics for interior design for your home.
It is always inspiring to walk among the old buildings to the south.
When I was on an icebreaker in the navy in the 70's, my cabin friend and I often took walks here partly because the icebreaker was moored at Stadsgårdskajen, which is just below, but above all because we think it is beautiful.