- Poster size: 50x70 cm
- Printed on 170g matte paper.
- Delivered in a cardboard roll.
- Orders are packed and delivered to Postnord within 1 working day.
After that, Postnord's delivery times apply, usually 4-5 days to the delivery point. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends or holidays are sent on Monday or the next working day.
- Shipping will be added.
- Free shipping on purchases of at least two posters without a frame.
- No shipping if you pick up in Kungshamn Sweden. Select "Pick up in Kungshamn" at checkout.
About the motive
GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATION by Bengt Holm
Graphic image in retro style depicting the beacon on Saltskär. The Båk is a sea mark located at the entrance to Slottetfjorden outside Hamburgsund.
The picture is part of our popular series of motifs from the Swedish coast.
Decorative painting in sparse graphics for interior design for your home.
It is a very special feeling to come in from the sea side and see the sea mark that is visible at many nautical miles at a good visibility.
Nils Gustaf von Heidenstam, father of Nobel laureate Verner von Heidenstam, designed the båk in the 1880s.